[governance] Call for Consensus [Draft Workshop Proposals]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:11:44 EDT 2013

Dear All,

Firstly, thank you to all those that have been commenting on the types of
Workshops and nature of Workshops that the IGC should co-host. We have
compiled the Workshop templates into a single document for your ease of
reading as there are multiple threads on the issues.

There are two Draft Proposals that are attached:-

   - Workshop Proposal 1
   - Workshop Proposal 2

Kindly advise us of your view on these Draft Workshop Proposals through the
following means:-

*If you Agree with Workshop Proposal 1 then say:*

+ 1 Workshop Proposal 1

*If you Disagree with Workshop Proposal 1 then say:*

-1 Workshop Proposal

You can do the same for Workshop Proposal 2. Your views matter, so please
make them known. If you have substantive comments to make on the thematics
of the workshop, I would graciously ask that you please pick up on previous
threads where the workshops was discussed and comment there. As much as
possible, please leave this thread uncluttered so it is easier to collect

We would like to wrap this up by 1300 UTC on 21st March, 2013 to allow us
to submit the same on time.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Sala