[governance] Re: CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Tue Mar 19 14:16:46 EDT 2013

Dear Constance

Thank you very much for your message and for supporting the idea of the
joint workshop. Planning for it is under way in an email loop that was
started earlier today by Norbert Bollow that includes you, Ayesha Hassan
and myself as business and CS focal points for the CSTD WG as well as a
few others from the IGC.

Warm regards

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692