[governance] Workshop Proposals - a few days to go

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Tue Mar 19 05:23:07 EDT 2013

Dear Norbert.. not at all!

It was just a proposal first made to the IGC list, developed by Nnenna
in reply, and then included in my response to Constance (copied to the
IGC list).

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692