[governance] CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 16:17:05 EDT 2013

Interesting, but the issues here don't seem to be the result of UN failings
but rather those of a primary proponent of and very significant beneficiary
of MSism viz. the lack of transparency, accountability, even-handedness,
inclusiveness... Perhaps you could explain.

Based on current performance I would expect a purely non-UN process of MSism
to be even more questionable in these areas than the current one, except of
course to an interested circle of stakeholder insiders. In any case, hardly
an appropriate model for democratic decision making in Internet Governance
or in the broader areas of an Information Society.