[governance] CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sun Mar 17 09:51:55 EDT 2013

Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> wrote:

> "double dipping" my terminology, not Constance.
>
> You are an active member of a civil society stakeholder group.  You
> have sought nominations through CS to the MAG, to WSIS+10 speaking
> role (for which you were selected), and in a related process you
> decided to try a different path through a different stakeholder group.

What is else is a non-technical academic supposed to do, when in some
fora the only path that is available to non-technical academics is to
seek nomination under the "civil society" banner, while in other fora,
representatives of academic communities are directed to an entirely
separate path for seeking nomination???

Greetings,
Norbert