[governance] CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sun Mar 17 08:20:31 EDT 2013

Michael, give or take a day, at the time you were seeking to represent
the technical and academic community in one process (CSTD enhanced
cooperation), you were speaking as a representative of civil society
at another related event (WSIS+10). You're the only person I know of
who has tried to flip between stakeholder groups in this way.  Good
luck to you.

Adam