[governance] CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sun Mar 17 07:50:41 EDT 2013

Hi Micheal,

"double dipping" my terminology, not Constance.

You are an active member of a civil society stakeholder group.  You
have sought nominations through CS to the MAG, to WSIS+10 speaking
role (for which you were selected), and in a related process you
decided to try a different path through a different stakeholder group.
 Good luck to you playing the field.

Adam