[governance] [HISTORY FILES1] Fw: heads up on new "CS Working Methods" group

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 14:50:38 EDT 2013

Hi Bill

I was referring to this particular one. The role of that group then was to see what worked in WSIS 1 and improve that process fr WSIS 2.

I think at the stage where we are as IG Caucus, we can evaluate:
	1. What process methods have worked
	2. How do we better improve our own working methods
The issues of openness, transparency, representation are still here.

Seeing the "Anriette process" and the T/A process, I would say:
Why dont CS work on a process for selections?  In other words, document "Anriette process", discuss it, add to it and improve it.

Having been around many CS meetings, before gently retiring, I have seen the same issues rear their head..

IGF, CSTD, MAG, WCIT and in May WTPF...

Best

Nnenna