[governance] CSTD WG on Enhanced Cooperation : Update [Workin Methods]

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Fri Mar 15 10:15:02 EDT 2013

Hi Norbert,

The working Group on Working Methods (WGWM) was initiated at the beginning
of the process of the WSIS second phase: there were Ramine, Rik myself,
 we
did a very good job for the civil society working methods regarding its
involvement in the summit. Is it applicable for the IGC
?

Unfortunately, I lost all my data because my hard disk crashed. But I’m sure
that Rik or Ramine must have the documents produced.

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605