[governance] CSTD WG on Enhanced Cooperation : Update [Workin Methods]

Baudouin Schombe baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 10:05:55 EDT 2013

In fact, the designation or the involvement of all stakeholders often
depends devices or consultative framework implementation in each
country. National IGFs often provide such a framework.  And it is
within this framework that is also refunds all meetings pertaining to
ICT or digital technology, for example.

It is undeniable that the presence of Universities (academia) and
technical communities is essential as it is also eligible entities of
the civil society that have the competence and can also be sollicited
and involved.

Formula increasingly accepted view is the policy makers play their
role as partners in coordination with private sector and of civil
society entities (Universities, NGOs, religious groups, unions .....).

Each component has a social place and can be represented. The PrepCom
has sufficiently demonstrated that  multistakeholderism approach
convincing results.
It is appropriate to improve this approach.

Baudouin

--
SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL/