[governance] China's next-generation internet is a world-beater - tech - 10 March 2013 - New Scientist

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Mar 13 02:37:32 EDT 2013

Conversely, how long will it take the technical community to assume that
the IGF is a place where there is a lot of talk (a superfluity of it) with
practically no consensus or agreement, let alone substantial policy
expertise that is not already available in the usual fora?

Civil society and the technical community would do very well not to
alienate each other here

Jeremy Malcolm [13/03/13 14:03 +0800]: