[governance] who owns the new gTLDs?

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Thu Mar 7 07:00:17 EST 2013

Caro Carlos,

Yes, of course, I would never have thrown myself into that friendly
arena ;-)
More a lack of time than of interest.

But now, thank you. Yes, it revealed to me two or three very interesting
points.

By the way, please, note that I write on lemonde.fr, as an invited blogger.

Em breve, Dom

--
Dominique Lacroix
http://reseaux.blog.lemonde.fr