[governance] who owns the new gTLDs?

Diego Rafael Canabarro diegocanabarro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 17:26:30 EST 2013

"The application process is open and we do have developing country
applications to some extent."

That, per se, cannot be taken as a measure of fairness and equality in the
process, can it? Especially in the context of path dependent effects that
favor incumbents (North American) ICT firms. No surprise at all, but it
doesn't mean that these self-reinforcing trends shall not be object of
 policy-making, does it?

Regards
Diego

Diego R. Canabarro