[governance] Africa Child Online Protection (ACOP) Summit Africa 2013

Yuliya Morenets y.morenets at againstcybercrime.eu
Mon Mar 4 14:45:13 EST 2013

Dear all,

I'm happy to communicate the information about an important event that
will take place in June of this year.

The Africa Child Online Protection (ACOP) Summit will be held in Uganda
from 4-6 June 2013.

Attended by invitation only and with a strong emphasis on shared
responsibility for our children, networking and facilitated meetings,
the ACOP summit will go beyond discussion to drive tangible outcomes.
This ground-breaking summit will raise awareness of Child Online
Protection issues and challenges, resources and best practices and
contextualize to the African continent. Together we will make valuable
connections, share ideas and develop a pan-African network of key
stakeholders dedicated to the development of Child Online Protection
across Africa and develop an ACOP Charter of values to which governments
and private entities subscribe.

The ACOP summit will bring together over 200 delegates including Policy
Makers, Regulators, Law Enforcement Agencies,  Internet Service
Providers, Fixed and Mobile Network Operators, NGOs and Government
Agencies.

Find attached the draft programme. Please have a look on it and attend as
delegate.

Moreover, there is a range of sponsorship opportunities, exhibition
stands and sponsored meeting tables should you wish a greater
opportunity to demonstrate your support and solutions for Child Online
Protection.

To register as a delegate, please follow this link
http://acop.eventbrite.co.uk/ For enquiries regarding sponsorship,
exhibiting or hosting sponsored meeting tables, please contact Adrian
Hall, Extensia +44 (0)7876 351005 ah at extensia-ltd.com

I hope this information will be useful and you will be able to attend,

With best regards,

Yuliya Morenets
TaC-Together against Cybercrime International