[governance] Fwd: PRISM - is it about the territorial location of data or its legal ownership

James S. Tyre jstyre at jstyre.com
Wed Jun 26 18:20:23 EDT 2013

My WAG was on the right track, but wrong.

In each of the two newer motions, FISC issued an Order which, among other things, directed the Government to respond by yesterday as to whether there was anything classified in the motions, or otherwise shouldn't be made public.  In each case, yesterday the government said (in effect) no prob, make it public.  And so, in each case FISC did so today.

--
James S. Tyre
Law Offices of James S. Tyre
jstyre at jstyre.com
Policy Fellow, Electronic Frontier Foundation
https://www.eff.org