[governance] Re: Global Internet Policy Observatory / conference call on 5 July 2013

Andrea Glorioso andrea at digitalpolicy.it
Wed Jun 26 12:28:32 EDT 2013

Dear all,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Andrea Glorioso <andrea at digitalpolicy.it>wrote:

> The European Commission is organising a tele-conference on *5 July 2013*(from 13h30 to 15h30, Brussels time) which will be the occasion to present
> the "state of play" of the initiative and discuss the next steps.
>
> We are currently preparing a background document to share with
> participants and other interested parties and I do hope - but at this stage
> cannot commit - that it will be ready before the conference call.
>
> If you are interesed in attending the call, please write to *my work
> e-mail address* (for ease of tracking), i.e. *Andrea.Glorioso at ec.europa.eu
> * and I will send the necessary data.
>
> Please feel free to share this with other parties whom you think would be
> interested.

Just a small clarification, because of some emails I received privately:
the call is not meant to be restricted to citizens of Member States of the
European Union. You are all welcome to join, wherever you call from.

Best,

--
I speak only for myself. Sometimes I do not even agree with myself. Keep it
in mind.