[governance] RE: [bestbits] PRISM - is it about the territorial location of data or its legal ownership

Benedek, Wolfgang (wolfgang.benedek@uni-graz.at) wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at
Wed Jun 26 02:34:52 EDT 2013

In this context I suggest a look at the recent guide by the EU Commission:
ICT Sector Guide on Implementing the UN Guiding Principles on Business and
Human Rights.

Kind regards

Wolfgang

Univ.-Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Benedek
Institute for International Law and International Relations
University of Graz
Universitätsstraße 15, A4
A-8010 Graz
Tel.: +43/316/380/3411