[governance] On the Internet, Privacy...

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:22:45 EDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Silvio Lemos Meira <silvio at meira.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Subject: [berkmanfriends] On the Internet, Privacy...
To: Berkman Friends <berkmanfriends at eon.law.harvard.edu>

dear all,

some of my postgrad students and myself did a 5 day effort to put together
a beta version of a paper on why the future of privacy on the net needs NEW
software architecture as a basis. it is a very early beta, alfa maybe, and
we'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

it's been uploaded to academia.edu.

"On the Internet, Privacy and the Need for a New Architecture of Networked
Information Services" ~here> bit.ly/14bZ2kE <http://t.co/QGLEArQVX1>

cheers, s

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.”
[Calvin]

Reminder: emails sent through this list are considered on-record unless
otherwise noted.

--
*Carolina Rossini*
http://carolinarossini.net/