[governance] {S} Proposed letter to UN General Assembly

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Mon Jun 17 09:24:57 EDT 2013

Michael Gurstein <gurstein at gmail.com> replied:

> BTW, do we need a new consensus process to do this?

Yes, the first step being that someone puts up a draft letter.

The IGC etherpad server allows anyone to start the drafting
process for a new document, by creating a new pad. (No special
authorization needed.)

http://igcaucus.org:9001/

Greetings,
Norbert