[governance] Perspectives (was Re: Fwd: And Now the Second Battle of the Internet)

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 08:24:02 EDT 2013

For the record, I am from Fiji which is defined as a small island
developing state. I refuse to be labelled as a Third Worldist because in
doing this I accept that there is a First World, Second World etc. I refuse
to have my identity defined through this means. This does not mean that I
do not recognise that there are diverse contexts and markets as there is
diversity of region, markets and I also recognise that context shapes
meaning.

Sala

(not in my coordinator capacity)