[governance] Majority Of Americans Don't Mind Being Spied Upon, Pew Study Finds

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 13:52:29 EDT 2013

Thanks for that, it looks a quite sophisticated attempt to get around the
cell issue I was pointing to... I`ll be interested to see some analyses of
how well this approach is able to handle it and if it introduces (and is
able to control for) other related sources of potential bias (demographics,
income, geography etc.).