[governance] Have there been any statements re: PRISM from the "technical community"

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 13:19:32 EDT 2013

Sorry, I asked for statements (and not of course, unreaslistically, a single
statement) concerning the ethical/policy implications of PRISM and not for
technical explications or "trust me/us" statements.

I would have thought that ISOC at least, would have made a statement on what
has to be the most significant single set of public policy concerns that
have arisen since the beginning of the Internet and what is probably a quite
fundamental inflection point for how the Internet will develop/be allowed to
develop/be directed to develop, technically and otherwise into the future.