[governance] Have there been any statements re: PRISM from the "technical community"

Kerry Brown kerry at kdbsystems.com
Mon Jun 10 10:37:35 EDT 2013

I don't know if this counts as the "technical community" but it does provide a plausible technical scenario.

As an aside I am really getting tired of the us vs. them conversations. We are a community that is made up of communities. Many people have their fingers in many communities. There is a lot of overlap. Trying to reduce every conversation to sides is not useful and only causes division when we should be seeking unification and consensus.

Kerry Brown