[governance] Revised Draft IGC Statement #DRM in HTML5

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Sat Jun 8 09:53:40 EDT 2013

On 8 Jun 2013, at 08:08, Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro wrote:

> As for the discussions on the draft statement, it is our duty to tease out the discussions on the matter, particularly where dissent has been expressed. This is why we have posted the draft statement on the statement workspace to allow for people to comment on each pararaph and where it can be easily pulled up from records of work going into drafting statements.

I beleive, we seem to be developing strong support for the cleaned up version of a short statement provided by Adam Peake.

On the other hand, I see no support for the dog's breakfast statement at http://www.igcaucus.org/digressit/archives/112

And on the last hand, has our making any statement of support taken so long it is becoming irrelevant?

avri