[governance] Re: Revised Draft IGC Statement #DRM in HTML5

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sat Jun 8 08:24:31 EDT 2013

Hi Sala,

Just to be clear, I haven't alluded to anything; I hope I've been
clear and direct when saying the February statement was a mess.  Which
it was (is :-)
<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/2013/contributions/contributions/Civil_Society_Caucus_Feb_2013%20copy.pdf>)

Agree about the need to discuss the new statement.  Great to have this
mailing list for that purpose, it has worked very well for many years.

Best,

Adam