[governance] Re: Revised Draft IGC Statement #DRM in HTML5

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 14:55:56 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:40 AM, Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> wrote:

> Could we please continue to use email to track comments.  Has worked
> very well 'til now.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Adam
>
> We can keep the email for discussions etc but comments on draft text
should really go to the statement workspace as there is dedicated space for
it and it allows people to easily see, specific comments on statements
rather than waiting for the coordinators to compile into a document because
sometimes comments are made on aspects which could be misinterpreted or
misdirected. The workspace allows for dedicated bandwidth.

> On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Norbert Bollow <nb at bollow.ch> wrote:
> > Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro <salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Thank you to all those for suggesting text and new wordings and
> phrases. I
> >> have tried to capture your views below. All the mistakes are of course
> >> mine. Let us have your thoughts. As soon as the Statement is on the
> >> Workspace, Norbert will inform us and this will allow us to track
> comments
> >> on the revised  statement.
> >
> > Online now at http://www.igcaucus.org/digressit/archives/112
> >
> > Greetings,
> > Norbert
> >
> > --
> > Recommendations for effective and constructive participation in IGC:
> > 1. Respond to the content of assertions and arguments, not to the person
> > 2. Be conservative in what you send, be liberal in what you accept

> >      http://www.igcaucus.org/

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862
Suva