[governance] Re: Draft Statement #DRM HTML5/ was [Should the IGC support Formal Objection by EFF?] #DRM in HTML5

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon Jun 3 04:58:30 EDT 2013

I can live with 'constrain innovation' but I do think it is important to
refer to DRM's impact on innovation resulting from restrictions on easy
sharing and reuse of content.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692