[governance] Draft Statement #DRM HTML5/ was [Should the IGC support Formal Objection by EFF?] #DRM in HTML5

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 23:18:16 EDT 2013

My 2c

Much of the developing world relies on open source developers to enable OR
CREATE mechanisms that allow for an open environment of sharing resources
related to agricultural practices, education, health and diverse content.
In such regions, access to information is a challenge and with serious
resource constraints, but it is an open and free internet (and the
resultant ease of collaboration/sharing information) that empowers
communities.

-C