[governance] Update from today's MAG call

Kabani kabani.asif at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 09:12:12 EDT 2013

Norbet,

Many thanks for sharing the updates, from MAG as observer.

Since this is important development.

Thanks & Regards

Sincerely

Asif Kabani

-------
*Stay Connected*
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/kabani.asif> [image:
Twitter]<https://twitter.com/Kabaniasif>
 [image: Youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/asifkabani> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kabani>

Join - NGLs (Diplo-ISOC)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/NGLsISOC/

*Before you print - Think about the** **ENVIRONMENT*