[bestbits] [governance] Re: [IRPCoalition] IGF - and the corporatisation scandal

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 10:47:10 EDT 2013

+1

I have scheduled myself to be an observer at the MAG meeting of tomorrow.
I am hopeful that we can start discussions here about how to make future meetings better and more transparent.

I see that there are sections: security, content, logistics, which kind of corresponds to UN, MAG and Host country.

Will be listening keenly to discussions along these lines.

Best