[governance] IGF Cancelled

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Fri Jul 26 11:13:18 EDT 2013

In message <ba3787e1-a77a-4150-9505-bb8e2bacf284 at email.android.com>, at
15:40:35 on Fri, 26 Jul 2013, Nick Ashton-Hart <nashton at consensus.pro>
writes
>Check your travel insurance. Most credit cards come with travel cover
>that deals with cancellations of meetings.

Over-sold travel insurance is one of my pet peeves. I've not yet seen
one where a third party cancelling a meeting was a good enough reason to
pay out. Especially the travel insurance bundled with credit cards,
which normally (in the UK at least) completely excludes any trip where
business might be conducted - in other words it's "holiday insurance"
only.
--
Roland Perry