[governance] IGF Cancelled

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu Jul 25 23:47:48 EDT 2013

VC fuelled parties that cost more than a million have usually been followed by the VC crashing and burning.  And that day is long gone when startups had that kind of money to burn on parties.

In any case, I never did see the government department where an additional unscheduled demand of a million dollars wasn’t met with shock.

--srs