[governance] Dynamic Coalition on Network Neutrality

Arsene TUNGALI arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 18 11:04:50 EDT 2013

Dear Luca,

It's great to hear from you and about the initiative. I will look at it closer and will come to you if interested in joining.
Keep it up!

Arsene

Arsene Tungali,
*Executive Director,
Rudi International
email: rudi.intl at yahoo.fr
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rudiinternational
web: www.rudiinternational.wordpress.com

*Agronomy Sciences, Goma University
Blog: http://tungali.blogspot.com/
Tel.: +243993810967, 853181857
Facebook-Twitter: Arsene Tungali
Skype: arsenetungali

Demmocratic Republic of Congo

________________________________
 De : Luca Belli <lucabelli at hotmail.it>
À : "governance at lists.igcaucus.org" <governance at lists.igcaucus.org>
Envoyé le : Jeudi 18 juillet 2013 12h07
Objet : [governance] Dynamic Coalition on Network Neutrality

Dear all,

It is a great pleasure to announce you the creation of the Dynamic
Coalition on Network Neutrality, under the auspices of the IGF.
The purpose of
this Dynamic Coalition is to provide a discussion arena aimed at scrutinising
the various nuances of the network-neutrality debate so as to ultimately
contribute to the elaboration of best practices, policies and regulations. To this end, an annual report will be produced to provide an overview on network neutrality tendencies, policies and draft legislations.

Should you be interested in joining the DC or providing some material to
be published on the DC website, please send an email to contact at networkneutrality.info
Should you be interested in subscribing to the mailing-list of the DC,
please follow the instructions here: http://mailman.edri.org/mailman/listinfo/nncoalition

Lastly, please find attached (and below) the Call for
Papers pertaining the first Annual Report of the DC that will be dedicated to relation
between Network Neutrality and Human Rights.

Feel free to
share the call through your networks and, obviously, to submit a position paper.

Many thanks and kind
regards,

Luca

Luca Belli