[governance] Transparency, National Security, and Protecting Rights Online

Carolina carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 18:07:38 EDT 2013

Ah!
So, you probably should also stand against free flow of information language that is present in ALL recent trade agreements.
Including Korus, and in the TPP...
Btw... I would love to see more debate around trade agreements in this list.
Tons of biding language regarding Internet governance - jurisdiction, IP, ISP liability, access to K, free flow, servers placement etc etc etc

Sent from my iPhone