[governance] caucus contribution, consultation and MAG meeting

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Tue Jan 29 15:19:58 EST 2013

[IGC Coordinator hat on]

I'm not at all sure what might be a good process for developing a
caucus statement using the online tools that we have available. If
anyone has a good idea on how to do this well, please jump in and
volunteer as editor. Otherwise I'll muddle on (with hat off) trying to
somehow get the various thoughts reflected in the online document at
http://www.igcaucus.org/digressit/archives/79

Maybe it would be helpful to use that online comments facility more.
(I'll avoid adding further paragraph breaks to keep comments and
paragraphs aligned from now on.)

Greetings,
Norbert