[governance] Re: RFC 6852: Affirmation of the Modern Paradigm for Standards

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Jan 29 07:59:23 EST 2013

No, I don't think so.  Louis' making a valid point. IETF is dominated
by US participants/contributors. It's also dominated by certain types
of firm, and it's working methods seem to suit a certain type of firm.
 And that's led to some, notably Telcos to seek other standards
processes or to create their own.

Adam