[governance] Towards an IGC Statement on RFC 6852 "Affirmation of the Modern Paradigm for Standards"

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Mon Jan 28 05:10:03 EST 2013

Hi Michael
Thanks for your comments! Right now I'm focusing (for the same kind of
reasons as Bill has mentioned) on our need as a Caucus to respond to
the "Stakeholders are invited to submit written contributions taking
stock of the Baku 2012 IGF meeting and looking forward - suggestions on
themes and format, for the IGF 2013 meeting." call for contributions
with a deadline of February 14. Do you think that the RFC 6852 issue
should be mentioned there? Or would it be sufficient to develop a
separate IGC statement on RFC 6852 (after we've finished the IGF taking
stock and looking forward statement), possibly supplemented with a
workshop proposal when the time for that comes?
Greetings,
Norbert