[governance] Re: Charter amendment proposals in need of more co-proposers

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 13:38:25 EST 2013

I'll sign on...

-----Original Message-----
From: Norbert Bollow [mailto:nb at bollow.ch]
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:03 AM
To: michael gurstein
Cc: governance at lists.igcaucus.org
Subject: Re: [governance] Re: Charter amendment proposals in need of more
co-proposers

Here's a quick update: The "proposal of Jeremy and co-proposers on updating
the reference to the mailing list" has just reached the threshold of 10
co-proposers who are voting members. The "proposal of Norbert and
co-proposers on coordinator election dates" currently has seven, and will
hence not reach the point of getting voted on unless at least three more
sign on.

Greetings,
Norbert