[governance] "US Exceptionalism" (was Re: Bloomberg - The Overzealous Prosecution...)

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Fri Jan 25 10:06:21 EST 2013

On 1/25/2013 7:22 PM, Tracey Naughton wrote:
> I wish I could #like# this thread.
>
> Tracey Naughton
>
> On 25 Jan 2013, at 2:42 AM, Norbert Bollow <nb at bollow.ch> wrote:
>
> [with IGC coordinator hat on]

[snip]
> We do have people joining in who haven't been around forever.
>
> That's why it is desirable give the meaning of acronyms when first used
> in a given discussion thread. That won't be too tedious, and it'll
> be significantly helpful to newcomers.
>
> Greetings,
> Norbert

And the other Norbert supports this suggestion also fully - thanks also
for the #like# by Tracey.

I say so, though I have been around here for quite some years, but I try
time and again to get other people interested in Internet governance -
and it is often VERY difficult to excerpt and quote some section of this
list and be understood.

Norbert Klein
Phnom Penh
Cambodia