[governance] Re: Charter amendment proposals in need of more co-proposers

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 08:43:20 EST 2013

I'll co-propose.

-----Original Message-----
From: governance-request at lists.igcaucus.org
[mailto:governance-request at lists.igcaucus.org] On Behalf Of Norbert Bollow
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 2:51 AM
To: IGC
Subject: [governance] Re: Charter amendment proposals in need of more
co-proposers

I wrote:

> among the charter amendment proposals listed on
> http://igcaucus.org/informally-discussed-charter-amendments
> I think it would be good to bring the following two to a vote together
> with Avri's two amendment proposals (which have already achieved the
> requirement of a sufficient number of co-proposers).
>
> Proposal of Jeremy and co-proposers on updating the reference to the
> mailing list
>
> Proposal of Norbert and co-proposers on coordinator election dates

Are these proposals really not getting any further co-proposers???

If someone doubts that the clarification of coordinator election dates has
some importance, please try to explain how the current text of our charter
is consistent with Sala's election having taken place in October 2011 and
mine in January 2013.

Greetings,
Norbert