[governance] We need a new formulation of end-to-end analysis

Ivar A. M. Hartmann ivarhartmann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:04:35 EST 2013

If we're talking about about *network* neutrality, then the status of the
device/terminal, whether free or closed, isn't relevant. That would be
trying to load the notion that has been described, among other things, as *
generativity*, into network neutrality.
I know the cloud makes the distinction between the terminal and the network
even foggier these days, but I believe it remains workable and relevant.
Best,
Ivar