[governance] 3rd meeting of the WTPF Informal Expert Group (IEG)

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jan 24 07:46:52 EST 2013

Hi,

I got accepted as on of the IEG.  And that is the last I heard from the ITU.

To get the full WTPF site, I think you need a TIES account.

And I do not beleive it actually gains you admission to the May meeting.  For that, at the moment, it still appears as if one needs to get a Government to tuck you under their wing.  I am trying to find out who in the US is willing and able to let me onto the delegation.

There is, to my knowledge, no provision made for attendance by those who are neither government nor sector members.

avri