[governance] Yet another new -strategy - thread title: It may be broke - politically - but how to fix it, technopolitically? ; )

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Wed Jan 23 15:46:52 EST 2013

Ian,

let's start by trimming and paring... involuntary poverty, greenhous emissions, and taxation have so far eluded the IGC's grasp.

What are the problems, say on the WGIG list of 40, where you see the IGC has had more success?

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org