[governance] France Proposes an Internet Tax

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:33:02 EST 2013

Thanks Bill, also very informative.

As an aside I'm wondering if we as a group might not want to try to avoid
specialized jargon and acronyms.  I know that I'm guilty of this as well
from time to time but we need to recognize that we are a multi-lingual,
multi-cultural group with a lot of people whose first language isn't Tech,
International Relations, International Trade and that's apart from those who
aren't able to communicate here in their other first languages :)