[governance] "US Exceptionalism" (was Re: Bloomberg - The Overzealous Prosecution...)

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Jan 23 05:54:50 EST 2013

The problem being that nature abhors a vacuum.  There will be SOME power structure that will rise following this denationalization - and I am not at all sure we're going to like the alternative any more than we would like say the ITU taking things over.   Like Norbert I'd be interested in hearing what McTim has to suggest.

--srs (iPad)