[governance] MIT site hacked.. for Aaron Swartz

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue Jan 22 18:57:56 EST 2013

Given that sabu is currently in supervised release pending sentencing, that remains temporarily deferred as long as he cooperates with law enforcement (free for six months from aug 2012 is the latest.. http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2012/08/23/sabu-lulzsec-freedom/) ...

I seriously doubt it is him.  Law enforcement knows where it can get him.

And please don't call ddos and site defacement brave. Especially when you compare it to the true bravery that Aaron Swartz started out with in his civil disobeidience before his depression got the better of him.

--srs (iPad)