[governance] Yet another new -strategy - thread title: It may be broke - politically - but how to fix it, technopolitically? ; )

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:48:58 EST 2013

Lee,

Those are excellent suggestions in relation on the need to identify areas
to focus on. This was one of the reasons why last year, we started on
identifying specific policy areas and volunteers etc where the IGC can
advocate strategically as per our mandate within the Charter etc. There is
a need for clear focal groups on specific Internet Governance issues which
the IGC can draw from in relation to raising and mobilizing its resources
for strategic and targeted advocacy.

Norbert's past work will be useful in the preparation of the Strategy etc.
Thank you Lee for raising this very important aspect. I would encourage the
IGC to continue discussions on the same.

Warm Regards,

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862
Suva