[governance] Early Warnings….of Corruption in ICANN’s GAC

Gideon gideonrop at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:54:33 EST 2013

Is there anywhere I said this related to .africa?  It is not always the
case that I post on .africa. Maybe you missed my posts while you were
exiled; we have moved on from .africa a while back.

Here is also another interesting one...

http://www.bna.com/race-toward-new-b17179871911/?goback=.gde_110405_member_206339583#skipbanner

Gideon Rop

DotConnectAfrica