techno-politics was Re: [governance] Bloomberg - The Overzealous

Louis Pouzin (well) pouzin at well.com
Mon Jan 21 01:20:34 EST 2013

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:30 AM, Suresh Ramasubramanian
<suresh at hserus.net>wrote:

> The common factor in both is "DNS consistency".  So, would you mind
> restating your point?  Or are you actually agreeing with me here?
>
> --srs (iPad)

- - -

I agree with both Karl's statement and yours.
Although we may think of different interpretations of DNS consistency.

What I meant in addition is:

anybody can set up an xyz server,
as well as a fake xyz server.

Since intelligence is on the edge of the net, it does not guarantee against
leprechauns.
Nothing new here.

Louis
- - -