[governance] Re: 2013 Mag NomCom Vote Results

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Sun Jan 20 23:57:41 EST 2013

Sala,

Please note that one of the NomCom's selections, Brenden Kuerbis,
notified me earlier today that he was unable to serve at this time.

This decision by Mr. Kuerbis was reflected in the document forwarded by
Norbert Bollow to the IGF Secretariat indicating the IGC's nominees.

Sincerely,

Tom Lowenhaupt